1960 Chevy El Camino. New 283 engine with 790 miles, new manual transmission and new rear end. My father owned this car and had plans to restore it although he passed away before it was finished. This car drives and has impeccable work under the hood. Does need body work and interior. NEW Asking price $10,000 obo, serious offers only, not interested in trades!
if you have any questions please call 714-308-8433
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door