790 Alabama Ave
Here is a really nice 1941 Ford Business Coupe. This is a pretty rare car to find anymore. This car is powered by a 1969 model 350 engine with an Eldebrock 4 barrel carb. It has a Walker Radiator and Electric Fan to keep it running cool. Walker Radiator is about the best you can buy. It has good sounding dual exhaust. It has a Turbo 350 engine that shifts out good. It has Vintage A/C that works good. It also has power steering and power disc brakes. The blue paint on this car is nice. The bumpers are new and the grill looks good. All the chrome looks good. The battery and spare tire are located in the trunk which is done to match interior. The interior is nice. It has Faris Guages with tilt steering and a pioneer stereo system with speakers in back. The power windows work good. The rearend is a Chevy 10 bolt with Hwy gears so you can cruise 75 easily. The floors pans are solid with no rust issues on this car anywhere. It has new wide whitewall tires on it. Great driving car. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1981 Chevy Custom 10 SWB Runs Great Cold A/C LOOK
1999 Chevy Silverado Lowered 20 Inch Wheels LOOK
1957 Chevy 210 Blueprint 383 Stroker A/C SHARP!!
1934 Pontiac Sedan 350 V8 700R4 Trans P/S P/B A/C
1968 Chevy II Nova FRAME OFF RESTORED ZZ4 350
1995 Saleen Mustang Saleen Letter Authenticity
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door