Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
VEHICLE OPTIONS - ROLLER ROCKERS - REPAINTED IN 2018 - NEW SHOCKS ALL AROUND - MILD COMP CAM - ENGINE WAS BUILT IN LATE 2017 - BORED .030 OVER - 3.08 POSI REAR END - TACHOMETER - POWER STEERING - POWER BRAKES - LONG TUBE HEADERS - FRONT DISC BRAKES - ALUMINUM RADIATOR - AIR CONDITIONING - TILT STEERING COLUMN - T-TOPS - RIDLER WHEELS - REAR VIEW CAMERA - POWER WINDOWS - POWER LOCKS - PIONEER SOUND SYSTEM - OPTIMA RED TOP BATTERY - HOLLEY SNIPER EFI - HALF VINYL TOP - EDELBROCK PERFORMER RPM INTAKE - DRIVERS REMOTE MIRROR - CRUISE CONTROL - BELIEVED TO BE ACTUAL MILES - AUXILIARY PUSHER FAN - AM/FM RADIO W/ CASSETTE - ALUMINUM HEADS - 3-GAUGE POD
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door