702 N 1st St.
Wow what a color combination on this Sleek 1960 Chevy Impala two door hardtop!. This Bubble top was restored nearly 15 years ago and still looks great today. It was painted in a silver with a beautiful red and white stock interior. The previous owner purchased this car 20 years ago and it took between 5-7 years to make this beauty what it is today. Its floors frame and trunk floor were all painted and detailed. Its engine bay also looks nice with its D code original 283 4bb V8 engine power steering and is backed up by a 2 speed automatic transmission. It comes equipped with dual exhaust dual mirrors dual antennas sirus radio am fm digital radio and is riding on a beautiful set of Coy chrome 20's on the rear and 18's on the front. Its exterior paint still looks great for a local show quality car and is a real head turner. Its original bench seat interior looks absolutely fantastic. But best of all is how smooth this impala rolls down the road. If you are looking for a super sleek head turning Impala this is it. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door