Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1955 Cadillac Series 62 Unbelievable survivor caddy with 76,999 original miles Garage kept by same owner for last 30 plus years. 4 speed Dual Range Hydromatic Transmission was resealed when they bought it at approx 52 k miles. 331 cid OHV V8 Engine was rebuilt approx 20k miles ago (about 15 years ago) Factory air conditioning IS WORKING Wunderbar AM radio is working Factory automatic headlight dimmer is working Factory vacuum retractable antenna is not working Factory clock is not working Power steering and power brakes are in good shape Padded dash is aging but not torn Carpet, cloth seats and door panels all in excellent condition Paint job has aged gracefully but is definitely getting weak. Original chrome is all in very good, though not perfect condition. NO RUST, EVER has under coating that kept even floors solid as rock. Has crack in Pass rear door glass (flat glass) Weatherstripping is aged and does not seal well so they do not drive it in inclement weather and only hand wash it. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door