Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1992 Ford F150 Regular Cab XLT Lariat Stepside Pickup Truck. Finished in beautiful Currant Red Metallic paint accented by a clean Gray interior. It is powered by the famous 4.9L six cylinder engine mated to a smooth shifting automatic transmission. This is a great example of an OBS Ford Pickup. Out F150 is well equipped and features power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, factory A/C, aftermarket AM FM CD Aux stereo, tilt steering column, tow hitch, auxiliary selectable fuel tank, spray in bedliner, tool box, running boards, and factory 15 chrome wheels wrapped in Guardsman tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door