Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1955 Jaguar XK140 MC Drophead Coupe: Special Performance MC Model with Matching NumbersThis 1955 Jaguar XK140 MC Drophead Coupe is the ideal original matching numbers example for straightforward restoration and an extremely sought-after MC special performance model. Red with red interior. Just out of long term ownership and storage. These cars are becoming harder and hard to come across. A wonderful opportunity to own and restore an extremely desirable MC performance model XK140 DHC with the C-Type cylinder head. Special Performance MC Model XK140 Drophead CoupeMatching NumbersExcellent Original Car to RestorePrice: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door