GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
For nearly twenty years, MG built the B which replaced the A in 1962. It was purely a 2-seat car with a small rear pad offered as a rear seating area for a short while. It was originally built as a roadster but would also come in a closed GT model. Most all B's used the standard 1.8 Liter engine with a couple variants like the MGC with a 6-cylinder and also a highly coveted MGB GT V8 that was built from 1973-1976. This particular Roadster has been in long term ownership by its seller. He states he has owned the car since 1987 using it as a summer driver only and also being stored for a long time somewhere in the middle of his ownership. The car has been maintained with a pretty big service being performed back in 2012 but with nearly no miles being put on it in the mean time. That included brakes, clutch, fuel system including a new tank, a fluid flush, tune-up, hoses , wheel cylinders and tune-up at the tune of over $2,700.00. The paint is showing signs of fading but very clean otherwise. The car starts, runs and drives very nicely and goes down the road as you would expect.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door