MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
Painted in Cobalt Blue with Cortez Silver SS stripes, Nice reflection in the paint. 454 big block with headers, has Aluminum performer intake with edelbrok 4 barrel carb,turbo 400 Auto trans, power steering, 4 wheel power disc brakes with proportion valves, Wiper motor replaced and works, New chrome alternator,new hoses, Chrome valve covers and air filter, Newer radiator with dual electric fans, no overheating issues. SS454 Cowl induction hood with Flapper door that functions. and correct hood pins. Dual exhaust with correct tips (sounds great) see video-Trim/bezels/lenses in good condition,Nice chrome bumpers front to back, has upgraded HID headlights, Nice front grill, Correct SS Emblems all around. Weatherstripping all good as well. Chevelle has a great stance.
Has SS black bucket seats with center console. and upgraded 3 spoke SS steering wheel, Real nice gauge package cluster lights up in blue(see pics) Retro radio with AUX cable available for your smart phone. Nice SS door panels. Dash pad is excellent. Good factory suspension with SS boxed in control arms, with front sway bar.
This is a factory Ac car, but will need compressor/etc. American Racing 17 black chrome with nice set of tires. Floor pans and trunk look good. Originally from the Texas area. Factory numbers are still stamped on the rear 1/4 panel as well.
Delivery available to your doorstep for NO CHARGE and financing is available with low rates. No trades. Video available, For any questions Call/text 847-848-1850
This is a private sale.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door