3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1970 AMC AMX Here is an incredible collectorgrade 1970 AMX. The color is Hialeah Yellow and together with the gloss blackaccent color on the hood and across the upper belt line, the car is very easyon the eyes. Powered by the 390 CI V8, which we assume to be original based onthe casting number and production date of March 21, 1969. This is a four-speedcar with the 'twin grip ' posi-traction rear end. All of the 'GoPackage' components are present, including the functional Ram Air hoodscoop, power front disc brakes, power steering as well as the nonfunctionalside exhaust. Everything is operational and functioning as it should with theexception of the clock. This is number 18,817 produced in 1970 take noteof the corresponding number on the glove box door. 1970 would be the lastyear of production for the two-seater AMX. I doubt there's a better one outthere. This is a turnkey car in every respect, it's very fast and turns headswherever it goes.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door