20950 Rogers Drive
The 1974 Ford Bronco was one of the best-selling Broncos of all time and one of the strongest vehicles in the classic truck market for collectors is the Ford Bronco 4x4. These nostalgic Fords are very nimble, fun to drive and offer exciting off road adventures. This great example comes with the optional 302 Cubic Inch V-8 engine with a single 4 barrel carburetor mated to a 3 speed manual transmission, all in its original configuration with correct air cleaner. Factory power brakes were an added option. The dual exhaust gives this Bronco a throaty sound. The body of this '74 Bronco is finished in eye-catching Grabber Blue and the hardtop is finished in in a lighter complementary blue. The paint on this Bronco is in fantastic condition and shows quite well. This 1974 Bronco 4x4 sits on 4 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A 31x10.50 R15 LT Tires with upgraded aluminum wheels and there is a rear-mounted spare to boot. The interior of this Bronco is in wonderful shape as well. The front bucket seats and rear bench seat are finished in blue vinyl with blue plaid inserts and give this truck that 70s feel. The dash on this Ford appears to be unmolested and is in wonderful shape. This 1974 Ford Bronco is ready to take you on your next adventure. Come get it!
*302 V-8 - Original Configuration
*3 Speed Manual - Column Shift
*4X4 Option- Floor Shift
*Floor Mounted Shifter
*Factory Power Brakes
*Vinyl / Cloth Bucket Seat Interior
*Rear Mounted Spare
*Ford Aluminum Rims
*Odometer Reads: 88,534 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door