20950 Rogers Drive
One of the strongest vehicles in the truck market for collectors is the Ford Bronco 4x4. They are very nimble, fun to drive and offer exciting off road adventures. This great example comes with the optional 302 V-8 engine mated to a 3 speed manual transmission, all in its original configuration with correct air cleaner. Factory power brakes were an added option. Blue plaid bucket seats with center console, rear mounted spare, Ford aluminum rims and radial tires add the finishing touches to this little 4 wheel drive machine. This 1974 Ford Bronco is ready to take you on your next adventure. Come get it!
*302 V-8 - Original Configuration
*3 Speed Manual - Column Shift
*4X4 Option- Floor Shift
*Floor Mounted Shifter
*Factory Power Brakes
*Vinyl / Cloth Bucket Seat Interior
*Rear Mounted Spare
*Ford Aluminum Rims
*Odometer Reads: 88,534 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door