Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1965 Mustang Convertible with a recent extensive restoration by Vista Auto" in Phoenix Az. This Mustang is a true Factory "A" Code car with GT options.. This car is amazing with its 289ci V-8 engine, C-4 Automatic Transmission, Dual exhaust, New A/C, Power steering, Power disc brakes, Deluxe pony seats, Rally pac, Factory rally wheels, Fresh paint, New top, New interior, New chrome, AND MORE..!! Mustangs as nice as this don't come along that often.. Please don't hesitate to to call or text anytime with any questions.. 602-513-3298"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door