702 N 1st St.
This 1969 Ford Torino is a great driving and looking Driver condition Classic Convertible! Its powered by a nice running 302 V8 engine and backed up by a smooth shifting Automatic Transmission. It Comes equipped with power steering power top Air Conditioning am fm radio dual mirrors dual exhaust and is riding on its original GT rims with new tires. It has been repainted years ago and has a nice shine and good looking body. It two tone bucket seat interior is also in real nice shape for its age. The previous owner drove and enjoyed this Classic and entered it into many shows and parades and now its your turn to cruise and enjoy this GT Convertible. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door