10306 W Emerald St
Three speed . Column shift. New interior ,new tires and rims about 80 percent complete. Still needs rubber in doors antenna trunk lock Detail dash. Misc. Has 6 cylinder 223 cu in motor new tires. Paint New radiator new gas tank. Needs spare tire. Runs good. All glass new. All door hardware rebuilt.
We do not own this vehicle, vehicle is not located in boise. We can ship anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door