702 N 1st St.
This 1970 Chevelle Super Sport Convertible is a beautiful turn key driving Muscle Car! Its powered by its 396 4bb V8 engine and is mated to its 4 speed manual transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes 12 bolt rear end rear boxed control arms cowl hood tilt steering wheel dual exhaust factory tachometer gauges Hurst shifter hooker headers black power top with glass rear window and is riding on a set of SS rims with RWL tires. Its floors frame and trunk floor are very solid throughout with a very nice cranberry red paint job buffed out to a brilliant shine. Its black bucket seat with full console interior looks excellent with a restored SS dash and full console. This SS Convertible not only looks great but it drives great down the road with a lot of power! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door