GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this freshly restored 1920 Chevrolet 490 for your consideration. The Chevrolet 490 is powered by a 131ci inline-4 motor which is paired with a 3-speed manual transmission. This 490 has undergone a complete restoration in 2019, just a year ago, where it received a new hardwood frame. The engine, transmission, and radiator were rebuilt, along with new upholstery installed.
This example is finished in a crisp black exterior on black interior which is accented by white wooden wheels. Firestone tires wrap the wheels and make for a clean look through and through. The engine fires right up and pulls this unique car down the road smoothly. Chevrolet initially named the 490 because the original price of the car back in 1915 was only $490. That price quickly became unprofitable so Chevrolet raised the price, but kept the name. Now is your chance to own a wonderful piece of American history. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door