702 N 1st St.
Wow this is one rare find in the muscle car world! This Real Deal 1967 Camaro 396/325HP RS SS Coupe is powered by its period correct engine and comes with its numbers matching motor and is equipped with its #'s matching turbo 400 3 speed automatic transmission. It comes sparsely equipped with dual exhaust am radio front and rear spoilers and is riding on a nice set of rally rims with BFG RWL tires. It has a rust free original floors frame rails and trunk floor. Its exterior body looks great for a driver but has 30 year old paint on it. Its original gold interior was also restored back in the 90's and was changed to black. It runs and drives great down the road and is ready for summer fun.This original 4 owner 54152 original mile car is not only rare its got a great back story!.The 1rst owner lived in New Mexico and Ordered this car for his wife from a dealer in Colorado. She owned and drove the car from 1967-1970 in which she put on 47k miles on it during the time of her ownership. She then sold it to the second owner which he owned if for the next 42 years until he parted with it 3/20/2012. He was friends with the 1rst owner and moved to Ames Iowa in 1975 where he parked this Camaro until he got it out and freshened it up in the 90's. When he got it out of storage he painted it white installed new black vinyl top and drove it some for leisure until he sold it in 2012 to the third owner. The third owner rebuilt its numbers matching motor and drove the car a few hundred miles that next five years until he sold it to the forth owner in 4/5/2017. The forth owner has drove and enjoyed and this Camaro has been his pride and joy until recently parting with it and now its your turn to make this Sweet Classic yours! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door