1968 Chevrolet Impala Station Wagon 327/275 hp. All original with lots of original paperwork and build sheet. Front seat needs a cover and the rear window doesn't go down but my friend has a good regulator to repair it. New motor mounts, battery, radiator etc. It's a very good driver. Door seams and under the car are really clean. To get more information or pictures call Kim at 574-244-0364.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Ford F-100 Pickup Truck
1956 Lincoln Premiere
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
1968 Ford Mustang Convertible Numbers Matching
1960 Dodge D100 Pickup
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door