Restoration on a solid 1958 Chevy Biscayne two door sedan. This 1958 Chevy that's been restored with some custom touches to a very high level. Powered by a very strong 350 CI V8 with an Edelbrock four-barrel carburetor, aluminum intake, new aluminum radiator, Powered front disc brakes and newly added power steering box. Everything is working as it should, all lights, turn signals, etc. Super attractive car. The paint is virtually in new condition as well as all the chrome and bright work is incredible. Stainless has been polished and the chrome has been plated. An incredible amount of money has been invested in this 58.
Brand new stock interior that includes headliner, door panels and carpet. New weather stripping though out.
Recent change over to a rebuilt automatic 700r transmission.
New tubular upper trailing arms and ball joints. New U.S. Mags and 255/45/18 rear and 235/50/18 front tires.
Trunk and floor pans replaced. Hood has 136 lovers but will also be included if wanted a stock hood. Less
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door