Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY !!Air Conditioning. Power Brakes. Power Windows. 15 Inch Front Wheels. 17 Inch Rear Wheels. 3.55 Gear Ratio. 4-Wheel Disc Brakes. 6-Blade Steel Cooling Fan. 700R4 Automatic Overdrive Transmission. Aftermarket radiator. Aldan American Coilover Shocks. Alumicraft Front Polished Grill. Aluminum Torque Thrust Wheels. Billet Specialties Gauge Bezel & Pedals. Billet Specialties Steering Wheel. Black Rubber on Running Boards. Chrome Valve Covers. Custom Flames. Custom Headliner. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock Perfomer Polished Aluminum Intake. Electric Fuel Pump. Fiberglass Body. Flowmaster Mufflers. Ford 9 Inch Rear End. Front Disc Brakes. Front Tires: 185/65/15. HEI coil. HEI Distributor. Heidt Mustang II Front Suspension. Ididit Steering Column. LED Tail Lights. Lokar Automatic Floor Shifter. MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Wires. POSI Rear End. Rear Disc Brakes. Rear Tires: 225/65/17. Red & White Custom Interior. Red & White Door Panels. Red Carpeting. Rocket Aluminum Cast Air Cleaner. Rootlieb Hood Hinge. Shorty Style Headers. Triangulated 4 Bar Rear Suspension. VDO White Faced Gauges. Weber 4 Barrel Carburetor. White Exterior. Wilwood Brake Calipers. ZZ4 350cid 355hp GM Crate Engine. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door