American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1966 CHEVROLET CORVAIR CONVERTIBLE C-844 To play on GMs popular Corvette and BelAir line of cars, the Corvair was developed as a new line of mid-size cars. GM did not want to merely shrink the size of a current car, but rather to develop a whole new style. The Corvair featured the rear mounted engine, no tail fins or chrome grill and was a major deviation from the typical car produced by Detroits Big Three. Another fantastic auto in superb driving and appearance condition. Recent head work and the engine compartment you could cater a banquet from. The Keystone wheels with Chevy knock-offs are simply magnificent. It has two convertible top parade boots (1 Red and 1 White), original AM radio works flawlessly, all windows, doors, trunk and engine lid work as original, transmission is silky and positive. Newer rubber seals, felts etc. Front seats have been recovered but the rest is believed to be all original. Odometer reads 96,212 and has been indicated to be original but true mileage unknown. VEHICLE HIGHLIGHTS 1966 Chevrolet Corvair Convertible 6 Cylinder Air Cooled Engine (2.7L / 164ci) Automatic Transmission Red Exterior over Red Interior Front Seats have been Recovered, the Rest is Believed to be Original Original AM Radio Works Flawlessly All Windows, Doors, Trunk and Engine Lid Work as Original Lots of Newer Rubber Seals, Felts, etc. Two Parade Boots to cover convertible top when down (1 Red and 1 White) Keystone Wheels w/Knock-Offs ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door