GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is excited to present this 1967 Pontiac Firebird convertible for purchase. The 1st generation of Camaro's and Firebirds were GM's answer to the Ford Mustang creating the desire for the pony car market. Unlike the Camaro, the bumpers were integrated in to the front end with a very unique "Coke bottle" styling.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1967 Pontiac Firebird convertible for your consideration. The car is powered by its 326 v8 paired to a column shift automatic transmission. The power top works as it should and is excellent condition. The car has power brakes and power steering, highly detailed engine compartment, hood mounted tachometer, center console, AM/FM modern style retro look radio with aux plug in. The car is excellent in every aspect and is ready for it's next owner.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door