FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible *Restored* Powered by a Date Correct 160HP Turbo-Fire 4.3L 265ci. V8 with Automatic Transmission. Full Size Spare with Jack Kit, Powered White Convertible Top, and Drum Brakes. Gypsy Red & Shoreline Beige 2-Tone and Original Red & Beige Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
-Gypsy Red & Shoreline Beige 2-Tone
-Original Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Powered White Convertible Top
-Gypsy Red Steel Wheels w/ Original Chrome Center Caps
-Wide White Wall Tires
-Original Red & Beige Interior w/ Chrome Trim
-Original Steering Wheel & Gauges
-Classic Style Digital AM/FM Radio
-Red Loop Carpeting w/ Red Rubber Floor Mats
-Black Rubber Trunk Mat
-Full Size Spare w/ Jack Kit
-160HP Turbo-Fire 4.3L 265ci. V8
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1947 Ford Deluxe Sedan Resto-Mod
1951 Ford F-1 Pickup
1933 Ford 3 Window [Factory 5]
1960 Chevrolet El Camino Resto-Mod
1955 Chevrolet 210 (Post) Resto-Mod
1936 Plymouth P2 All Steel 383 V8 Auto Pro-street
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door