FULLY RESTORED SHOW WINNER
NUMBERS MATCHING CAR ORIGINAL MOTOR - HO326 V8
INCREDIBLE DOCUMENTATION COMES WITH THIS CAR INCLUDING:
ORIGINAL BUILD SHEET
OTHER BROCHURES OWNERS MANUAL
AND MISC. ORIGNAL PONTIAC ADVERTISING MATERIAL
PHOTOS OF COMPLETE FRAME OFF RESTORATION INCLUDED
THIS CAR IS AMAZING AND SHOW READY
RELIABLE TO DRIVE ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO GO
2 SETS OF WHEELS - 1 SET STEEL W/ BRAND NEW REDLINE TIRES
1 SET PMD RALLY 2 WHEELS W/ BRAND NEW REDLINE TIRES
CAR DOES NOT NEED ANYTHING. READY TO WIN SHOWS RIGHT NOW
TOP IS PRISTINE
PAINT IS PRISTINE
INTERIOR IS PRISTINE
ORIGINAL CARPET DASH AND LEATHER IN GREAT SHAPE
326HO V8 MOTOR
4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
ODOMETER READING 11047
COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO VIEW A VIDEO OF THE CAR HERE: > https://youtu.be/PmZwhDSj70U
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door