702 N 1st St.
You need to come and sit behind the wheel of this Bad Boy 1980 Red Camaro Z28 Resto Mod! Its powered by a fast LS1 Fuel injected 350 Engine and is backed up by a smooth 4 speed automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power front disc brakes stain less steal dual exhaust air induction hood digital tachometer and gauges pioneer CD player power steering and is riding on a nice set of Chrome American Racing Torque Thrust rims. This Beautiful Camaro had approximately 25000 dollars worth of receipts done on the restoration and 18000 of that was on new parts alone. Its red exterior paint is fantastic with its undercarriage painted in a high gloss black as well. Its black bucket seat interior is also show quality with a nice digital dash. If you are looking for a classic look with the modern drivability and speed than you need to fly in and drive this baby home! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door