Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. The Cosworth Vega was only produced from 1974-1976 with only 3,508 total made. This 1976 Cosworth Vega included a facelift included with a wider grill, tri-color tail lamps and extensive body anti-rust improvements unlike the 1974 and 1975 models. A 2.0-liter DOHC with 16 valves completed with a new Borg-Warner five-speed manual overdrive transmission exclusive for the 1976 Cosworths. The header finishes off with a single exhaust system also only available for the 1976 model year. Seats are trimmed in grained vinyl and saddle tan in color. This rare Cosworth has a "Sky-Roof" with tinted reflectorized sliding glass. The exterior is painted in Antique White with gold accents which adds to this vehicle's uniqueness as it was only produced for 1976. With only 33,676 Actual documented miles, this is a true survivor classic! This Vega has a box full of paperwork for the new owner and is ready to drive and show. This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door