3951 Higuera Street
Culver City, CA
High Alpha engine trim, 350 V8, 59,047 miles. Large bodied 4-door
Resprayed once 28 years ago, the blue paint makes the car stand out in a crowd. There have been no major accidents, and the body is in good condition besides from a few minute dents. The large body styles were key elements for the Skylarks of ‘68, and this 4-door is no exemption.
Blue interior to match the blue body helps the car pop. Almost all the mechanical features work inside the car, and the air conditioning works. The odometer reads 58,047 and all gauges function properly.
One of the best elements of this car is its engine. Under the hood sits a 350 cubic inch 4 barrel V8 with its stock 4-speed automatic transmission. These High Alpha trims were rarely seen on 4 door sedans, and the combination makes this car definitely unique.
The last full service 10 years ago topped the fluids and did a basic engine check. The car sat since then and has been rarely driven, but is still in running condition. Last registered in Indiana, the 2021 registration has yet to be renewed but the car has a clean title under the seller’s name.
This rare trim ‘68 Buick Skylark Custom definitely is an eye catcher. A versatile vehicle, this car can easily cruise down the freeway or attend a drive in with friends in the back seat.
Listed for auction at www.Clasiq.com
Auction Ends 9/14/21
Please contact me for link to more photos, mechanical inspection and walk around video.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 SS - Auction Ends 9/21
North Ft. Myers, FL
1983 Cadillac Fleetwood - Auction Ends 9/21
1958 Ford F-100 Pickup - Auction Ends 9/21
1988 Mercedes Benz 560SL - Auction Ends 9/21
1979 Fiat 124 Spider 2000 - Auction Ends 9/21
1957 Ford Thunderbird - Auction Ends 9/21
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door