East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#099 1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car
Includes all types of books literature with the car, build sheet, book with interior swatches, paint colors, shop manuals, original jack, spare tire, inside trunk covers. 21,200 original miles
Painted Cordovan Metallic paint is Original, Cordovan coach roof, Corning lights like new, custom orange paint pin stripes, front & rear bumpers like new, bumper rubber good. Flip up headlights good, grill like new, taillights like new, power antenna color keyed body side moldings, door handles are good, dual outside mirrors, all glass is tinted and good. Chrome trim is good, all emblems like new, door edge guards good, original deluxe wheel covers with Michelin white wall tires like new. Delay wipers, Opera windows. Good looker.
Cordovan leather/vinyl twin comfort seats, driver & passenger 6-way power with recline, padded dash like new, woodgrain dash cluster like new, factory AM/FM stereo with 4 speakers, factory gauges, tilt column, original steering wheel like new, Cartier Quartz clock, Auto temp control, power windows, power window locks, power door locks, remote driver & passenger outside mirrors, cut pile carpet like new, factory carpeted & rubber floor mats, factory seat belts & shoulder belts, headliner like new, sun visor with light up mirrors like new headlights like new, package tray like new, interior light group, rear defroster. Beautiful inside.
The engine is a 460-4V-V8 engine, select shift Automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, Duraspark ignition system, A/C & Heat, under hood insulation like new, factory air cleaner & valve covers with factory stampings & stickers. Runs and drives great! Very smooth! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door