*350CI 4BBL V8
*Edelbrock aluminum intake
*Edelbrock aluminum heads
*4 speed manual transmission
*Factory Air Conditioning blows cold
*New 15" Weld wheels - Drag lights
*Bucket seats w/ console
*Mild street cam
*Ceramic coated headers
*Power disc brakes
*DS remote mirror
*Kenwood AM/FM 2 knob stereo
Gauges work, interior in great shape, detailed engine bay. Just a real nice car with what appears to be mostly original paint plus fiberglass hood added. Watch the video to see the car running.
Call for details 586-791-0778
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door