*Factory 383 Super Cammando
*727 Torqueflite 3 speed automatic
*Power convertible top (works great)
*Black vinyl convertible top with plastic rear window
*Convertible top boot has tear
*Dual exhaust w/ glass pack mufflers
*Power drivers seat!
*Kenwood CD player
*14" Rally wheels
*BF Goodrich White Letter T/A tires
*Drivers side remote mirrors
*Original interior with replaced carpet it -(see photos)
*Chrome and trim appear original in fair condition
*Shows 32,650 on odometer - actual mileage not confirmed
Runs and drives nice. Perfect driver quality car to take to car shows or cruise with the family. Turn key ready to enjoy.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door