20950 Rogers Drive
The Bel-Air Sport Sedan 2 Door Hardtop was almost identical to the Impala version for 1958. A little less flashy, the '58 Bel Air and had its own distinctive trim. This great example has been upgraded with many very nice features including the 348 Cubic Inch V8 engine with the famous Tri-Power Carburetor set up. A floor mounted 4 speed transmission with a Hurst Shifter gets the power to the Posi Rear End. Other nice improvements are power steering and power front disc brakes which make this 58 Chevrolet a joy to drive. Refinished in its factory color of Silver Blue, this 1958 Chevy is a mild custom. The interior is in excellent condition and remains very close to stock in appearance. Accessory oil, temp and tachometer gauges plus an aftermarket Kenwood stereo are nice to have. The one piece California front and rear bumpers are also in excellent condition. Dual exhaust with optional functioning lake pipes give this Bel Air is a great sound. New American Racing rims and radials make for a good look and a smooth ride. A great example of the Bel-Air Hardtop and one at a great price is right here at Ellingson Motorcars in Rogers, Minnesota. Take a look and let us know if we can help you get this new ride a new home!
*348 V-8 - Tri-Power
*4 Speed Manual Transmission - Hurst Shifter
*Refinished in Original Silver Blue Paint (930)
*Power Front Disc Brakes
*New American Racing Rims/Radials
*New Dual Exhaust/Lake Pipes
*Detailed Trunk/New Mat
*Californian One-Piece Front/Rear Bumpers
*Posi-Traction Rear End
*California HIstory - Odometer reads 52,315 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door