FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1932 Ford Deuce ALL STEEL Hi-Boy *500 Miles Since Built* powered by a Chrysler New Yorker 331-HEMI V8! GM Turbo400 Automatic with Power Steering & Power Brakes! Red Steel & Tubular Frame with Wheel Smith Wire Wheels! PPG Lipstick Red Exterior with Tan Leather Interior!
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-435-9745.
* Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.
-PPG Lipstick Red
-Tan Fold-Down / Removable Convertible Top
-Chrome Pop-Out Windshield
-Wheel Smith Wire Wheels
-Coker Firestone Champion Dirt Track Tires
-Tan Leather Interior
-Banjo Steering Wheel
-Classic Instruments Gauges
-Chrysler New Yorker 331-HEMI V8
-Edelbrock Performer 4BBL Carb.
-Polished Intake Manifold
-Polished Valve Covers
-Ceramic Coated Headers w/ Custom Heat Shield
-Red Steel & Tubular Frame
-Polished Superbell / P&J’s Front Suspension
-Wilwood Disc Brakes
-GM Turbo400 Automatic
-Ford 9” Rear End
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevrolet Nova Resto-Mod
1940 Ford Master Deluxe Coupe Resto-Mod
1985 Chevrolet S10
1941 Willy’s Americar Coupe 600+HP Pro-Street
1939 Ford “Coast-2-Coast” Convertible
1933 Ford Roadster [Factory 5]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door