390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
32,270 Miles showing on odometer
Butternut Yellow Exterior
Black and White Houndstooth Vinyl and Cloth Interior
350 Turbo Fire V8
4 Speed Manual Transmission
P215/70R14 BF Goodrich Tires
Includes Original MSO, Dealer Options and Protect-O-Plate
GM was fighting for the top spot in muscle car wars in the late 60’s and the Chevy Camaro was leading the way. This fully restored, complete numbers matching SS is a perfect example of how Chevrolet was leading the way!! A stunning and perfect exampled of true American Muscle, this 1968 Chevrolet Camaro is powered by a 350, Turbo Fire V8 with a 4-speed manual transmission. This rear wheel drive, Butternut Yellow painted beauty with black and white houndstooth interior is a stunning example of the great muscle car era. This is a rare color with an impeccable restoration. Not only is it complete with factory wheels, but comes complete with original MSO, dealer options, and Protect-O-Plate. Go back in time to one the greatest automotive era’s with this INCREDIBLE 1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door