Great coupe have to make room to many cars Original all metal
new windows and frames
new upholstery, rumble seat,
new wiring 6 volt,new dual distributor,
original radio but not contacted,
flat head V8 with 3 speed,
new gas tank and fuel pump,
new 3" white wall tires,
new walker radiator,
new carburetor and fuel lines,
original bumpers have been re-chrome,
new water pumps and hoses,
Ready for a nice cruise.
Thanks for looking
More pics upon request.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door