Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1982 Aston Martin Martin V8 Volante LHD: Matching Number 2 Owner Car According to copies of Aston Martin's factory build records, this V8 Volante was built during November of 1982. The car was equipped with a left-hand drive steering arrangement and a 3-speed automatic transmission, just as it appears today, and destined for the US market. The Volante was finished in Hereford Brown over a Natural interior with dark brown piping and a brown top. From June of 1990 the Aston was in the garage of Donald Silpe. Mr. Silpe would sparingly drive his Aston up and down A1A and the surrounding environs to the tune of about 1,000 miles a year. The previous owner acquired the car in April 2012 and has had the car sitting in storage ever since. It is not currently running as it has been sitting for the last 9 years. The V8 is increasingly being appreciated by collectors as an important cornerstone of the Aston Martin story in America. After mechanical recommissioning, this V8 would make a lovely cruiser once again. Chassis no. SCFCV81C4CTL15295Engine no. V580/5295 LFAOriginal US delivery LHD V8Two owners in the last three decadesRetains matching-numbers enginePrice: $99,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door