Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1976 Triumph TR6 Convertible. This TR has rust in the typical places. The tub, doors, bonnet & boot lid are steel and in generally decent condition. The fenders are fiberglass (Plastic?) and are straight and undamaged. The tub has seen at least one 'restoration' involving fiberglass repairs along the rear fender seams as well as work on the floors. The frame has surface rust, But I have not removed the body in an effort to discover the full extent. I have observed no structural damage. The motor turns. The transmission and drive shaft have been removed and do not convey. The independent rear suspension appears to be complete and intact. I do have a Triumph 4 speed transmission that can be purchased separately. The seat tracks are gone. Most of the interior is missing. The convertible top frame will require clean up and repairs, while it is intact, a few of the rivets are broken. As pictured, there is no top. The car has been stored indoors since 2005 and is now outdoors and covered. The title is currently missing. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door