MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (Stock #256) Chevelle SS clone. Solid CA car, Freshly rebuilt •454 Big block V8 Engine •Automatic Turbo Hydro 400 trans •Headman Headers with dual exhaust •Edelbrock 4bbl carb, HEI ignition •Factory Power Steering •Front Power disc brakes •Newer battery and alternator •Original Chrome bumpers •Powder coated 20 Ashanti •Custom stereo system set up •Dark Night Black paint job •Nice Black factory interior. •New steering wheel and tilt •Dark tinted Windows •JVC Bluetooth radio •Runs/Drives and Stops well •Odometer shows 73,651 miles •Rebuilt less than 7500 miles Check out over 60 photos Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door