1984 Olds Cutlass Calais -(Sleeper/Street Rod) This Olds is a Sleeper !
It has a Non-Original 350 Cu.In w/4 barrel carb, Bucket Seats, Hand-Crafted Custom wood console, With a Hurst Shifter ! Nice interior with solid floors, frame, trunk, & frame rails. It also features headers with mellow dual exhausts, & runs quiet & smooth. Put a paint job on it & have a nice muscle car for cruising ! One minour dent in the lower driver's side door, an easy fix. Driver's seat has some rips (See pixs)
It has for fairly new tires, Mounted on Oldsmobile Factory Mags !
Any/All "Serious" Inquiries may call (716)-207-1898 -OR- (716)276-6948.
Please "ALWAYS" Leave An Area Code, Phone Numbere'& Message.
Your call will be returned asap.(Please No Calls After 9:00 P.M. EST)
I know of several reliable shippers that I have used before. Any/All shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. It has a Clear NYS Title In My Name, So NO worries. (Originally A Southern Car)
No warranties are expressed and/or implied. As Is. BEST OFFERS ACCEPTED
REMEMBER, THE BEST CARS ARE ON OLDRIDE.COM YOUR ONE STOP SHOP ! Thanks.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door