1968 Chevrolet Camaro (STOCK #167) 350 V8 4 SPEED RESTORED 2016-2017 •Real Nice recent paint job •Factory RR cowl tag code •High End Matador red paint work •Chrome and trim VGC •New wheel/tire package •350 V8 upgraded engine •Upgraded double hump heads •Edelbrok Aluminum intake •4 barrel Carburator •upgraded with headers •Replaced hoses and lines •4 Speed Manual Transmission •10 Bolt posi rear end •3:73 rear gear ratio •Upgraded Aluminum Radiator •Dual Exhaust System •4 Wheel Power disc brakes •Upgraded Wheel & Tire package •Rear has Multi Leaf Springs •Very nice Black interior •3 Spoke aluminum steering wheel •Sport Bucket Seats/w Seatbelts •Gauge package installed •Undercarriage/trunk Solid •Upgraded Stereo/Cd Player •Recent tune up/oil change •Dual sport mirrors •Odometer shows 73,549 •Engine now has less than 2500 miles •Original Kentucky Clean title -Spent some time in Alabama as well -Over 100 photos available -Watch my 12 minute Video •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$512.04 to $560.92 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Call/Text today 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door