3071 Poplar Grove Road
Here is the car you have been waiting for! A true 66 Nova SS with the awesome looks we all love plus tons of upgrades to make it a perfect cruiser. This Nova is powered by a 350cui fuel injected LT1 backed by a 700R4 automatic overdrive transmisson. With a 3.23 rearend you can go 80mph all day long and get great gas milage. Let the AC cool you down while cornering the backroads like a modern car with all the goodies:
- Rack and Pinion Power Steering
- Power Disc brakes
- Upgraded Front Suspension
- 4 Link Rear Axle Conversion
- Ice Cold AC
The Nova runs drives and handles fantastic and gets compliments everywhere. The body is in awesome condition with only minor imperfections in the paint. The custom interior looks fantastic and everything works like it should.
We just had the Nova serviced in our shop and also put in a new upgraded Optispark.
All our cars are checked and inspected in our own Classic Car Service Center by certified and experienced mechanics.
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door