1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray originaly 427 ..... the rest is unknown because it has t2 return lines instead of one like the l71 an L88 would have brought so possibly it's an L 68 has two sway bars and have the coolant tank with cap in front of the blower like the big block cars should have however it's an AC car the l71 could not be ordered with a A C IN A big block... so could be a lot of things but it's a big block car for SURE 4 Speed original manual car. The car has an aftermarket wide body kit which needs attention the car is in semi build facet, needs to be finished fixed and assembled most of the parts for the build are there except for the big block Chevrolet engine the package includes a running semi.rebuilt Chevy 350 double hump heads it was rebuilt some time ago and put some new parts in it with a turbo 350 transmission please look at the detailed list of all the items that I have and how much it would cost right now to obtain all of this parts Plus the time because they're all secondhand parts it is a project The frame is got surface rust only... nothing is Rusted through very solid car only the a-pillars especially on the driver side A pillar that frame needs to be removed and replaced. The body is bare fiberglass it has been media blasted now you need to Media blast the frame. Comes with long and short big block hoods clean Title.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door