1963 Chevrolet Impala SS (Super Sport) Real factory super sport, factory tach, needs paint, was original white car, needs new carpet,original interior in good shape, rebuilt 69 327 motor mild camshaft, rebuilt the 700 R4 motor overdrive transmission, all brakes are new, has cheap paint but body straight and rust free except drivers floor, new suspension components, American Racing torque thrust wheels good tires, drives really well, included picture of body tag for decoding Vin 31847S175966 - 3 - 1963, 18 - Impala V8, 47 2dr sport coupe, S - 175966 unit number Body Tag: 1B produced 2nd week Jan 1963 Style - 63-1847 - 1963 2 dr sport coupe, Body SL - St Louis MO body number 26303 Trim 812 black vinyl SS coupe bucket seats, Paint 936 Ermine White E- tinted glass, C- console, not clear on next two K-G rust anywhere else, needs paint to be excellent driver.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door