FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Tribute *Rotisserie Restoration* powered by GM Performance LS7/454 BBC Crate Motor! Number’s Matching Muncie 4-SPD & Number’s Matching 12-Bolt POSI Rear! Complete Rotisserie Restoration finished 200 miles ago! Red Exterior with Black Vinyl Top & Black Interior with Polished Trim!
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-435-9745.
* Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.
1. Red w/ Black Painted Racing Stripes & Black Vinyl Top
2. Original Chrome Front Bumper w/ Polished Bumper Bolts & License Plate Mount
3. Original Grill w/ SS & Chevelle Emblems
4. Wagner Halogen 2D1 Headlights w/ Polished Bezels
5. Turn Signal, Running, & Marker Lights White/Amber
6. Polished Windshield Trim
7. Wiper Arms w/ Polished Cowl
8. Original Cowl Induction Hood w/ Working Air Induction & Chrome Cowl Induction Emblem
9. Polished Hood Pin Set
10. Polished Wheel Well Trim All 48
11. SS 454 Emblem Front Fenders
12. Chrome Push Button Door Handle & Polished Key Entry
13. Polished Drip Rails Trim
14. Polished Rear Glass Trim
15. Original Steel Trunk Lid w/ Black Painted Racing Stripes, Polished Key Entry, & Chevelle By Chevrolet Emblem
16. Original Chrome Rear Bumper w/ SS Emblem & Polished Bumper Bolts & License Plate Mount
17. Original Taillights Red w/ White Reverse & Polished Bezels
18. Polished Vinyl Top Trim
19. BF Goodrich Radial T/A P235/60R15 Tires Front & Rear
20. Torque Thrust Wheels Gray w/ Chevy Bowtie Center Cap & Polished Beauty Rings
1. Black Painted Engine Bay
2. 454 Chevrolet Big Block Engine w/ Milodon Larger Oil Pan
3. 4 Speed Muncie M21 Manual Transmission
4. Original 454 Turbo Jet 460HP Cowl Induction Air Cleaner
5. Holley Double Pumper Carburetor
6. Aluminum Factory Intake Manifold
7. Original Style Orange Painted Valve Covers w/ Polished Chevrolet & Bowtie
8. Power Brake Booster w/ Dual Brake Master Cylinder
9. Power Steering w/ Original Resivoir
10. Original Style Alternator
11. A/C Compressor w/ Components
12. Original Exhaust Manifolds Powder Coated
13. Original Radiator w/ Fan Shroud & Clutch Fan
14. Original Windshield Washer Resivoir
15. Original New Upper & Lower Control Arms & Bushings
16. New Inner & Outer Tie Rods, New Pitman, Idler, Sway Bar, Upper & Lower Ball Joints, Spindles, Disc Brake Pads, Rotors, & Calipers
17. Power Disc Brakes Front/Drum Rear
18. Mini Torque Starter
19. Polished Steel Brakes Lines
20. Stainless Dual Exhaust From Front To Pypes Stainless Street Pro Mufflers & Pypes Chrome Tips
21. Edelbrock Trailing Arms
22. Edelbrock 2 Link Connectors
23. Original GM 12 Bolt Positraction Rear w/ 3:73 Gears
24. Chrome 12 Bolt Rear Cover
25. Original New Gas Tank
26. Original New Shocks w/ Dust Accordion Dust Covers
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevrolet Nova Resto-Mod
1966 Plymouth Satellite Belvedere II
1940 Ford Master Deluxe Coupe Resto-Mod
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Resto-Mod
1985 Chevrolet S10
1941 Willy’s Americar Coupe 600+HP Pro-Street
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door