3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1967 Ford Ranchero Fairlane 500This was a well-received and unique one-year vehicle, with clean, straight lines, dual stacked headlamps, and plenty of power the Ranchero had entered the muscle car arena in 1967. Engine options started with a 200 cu in (3.3 L) straight-6 and went up to a 390 cu in (6.4 L) FE-series V8 giving 315 bhp (234.9 kW) and backed by an optional C6 automatic. The '67 also had the largest expansion of trim levels since the vehicle's introduction 10 years prior. Supplementing the base model were the new Ranchero 500, 500/XL, and GT.Is ours nicest in the world? Just might be. This thing is as close to perfect as you'll find anywhere. Nicely equipped including power steering, power brakes, cold air conditioning, am radio, temperature and oil gauges, a set of Cragar SS wheels and more. The car is stunning inside and out, turnkey condition. This truck literally is in need of nothing! You're looking for the best if you're looking for the finest this would be the ticket. The power comes from a big block 390 CI V8 mated to the C6 3 speed automatic transmission and performs like a muscle car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door