Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Lost and Found: 1967 Jaguar Series I XKE Coupe: 25k Original Miles and Same Owner Since 1971 This 1967 Jaguar XKE Series I Coupe is a 25k mile car from new that's been under the same ownership for nearly 50 years and has been sitting in storage for the last 40 years undisturbed. Primrose yellow with black interior. Matching numbers and absolutely original including the mileage. The previous owner bought the car in 1971 and it has remained stored in his garage for decades ever since. An exciting original car that has been patiently awaiting straightforward restoration for years. Unrestored original Series I Coupes with low mileage are nearly impossible to find. Cars like this just don't exist anymore and this 25k mile series I E-Type Coupe is now being offered to the public for the first time in nearly 5 decades. 25k Mile ExampleMatching NumbersSame Owner Since 1971 Sitting Undisturbed in Garage Storage for the Last 40 Years. Incredibly Original $67,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door