Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1965 Ford Mustang 289 C code. Beautifully restored 2 owner car. Complete drivetrain was rebuilt 3 years ago, Runs excellent. Rebuilt 289 v8 engine, holley carb., edelbrock aluminum intake. New radiator and flex fan. New battery. New power steering pump and lots more. Rebuilt c4 automatic transmission. Complete exterior and interior restoration. Clean rust free body. Fresh cherry metallic PPG paint. Base coat clear coat. All trim, emblems and chrome has been redone or replaced. New lenses and seals installed. Glass is in great shape. GT exhaust and hood scoop. Paint looks great! All new interior. Seats, carpet, custom door panels, dash pad, steering wheel, package tray, headliner, visors, shifter, glove box, trim and lots more. Pioneer CD player with 4x4.5 speakers. Gt Wheels with BF Goodrich tires. Power disc brakes with new booster and master cylinder. Lights, heater and wipers work. Great driving car! Clear title. Fender and door tag numbers both match title. 35,5000 MILES!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door