Thiess Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1930 Ford Model A. Powered by a Chevy 350 CID engine and TH350 3-speed automatic transmission with 1700-2100 RPM Stall Torque Converter. MOTIVATED SELLER!! - Bomber Seats - Vintage Air System - AutoMeter Gauges - Pioneer Radio and Sound System - Wildwood Disc Brakes - Bug Screen for Grill - 5,590 Miles - Gennie Shifter - Switchblade Silver Exterior Paint - Full Book of Receipts For more information of to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door