1951 Ford Custom looks stock but highly modified to drive like a modern car. Ford 302 CI with C4 automatic trans with matching rear end. Suspension modified with disc brakes in front and drums in the rear. Power steering and power brakes. The car has modern A/C and works perfectly. New radial tires and whitewalls look stock. Interior is grey suede in excellent condition. The stock radio is in dash but is modernized with a 6 disc cd changer. I am getting to the point in life when its time to sell. Contact Charlie at 406 -437-3097. email [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door