2003 N. Broadway
1984 Chevrolet Z 28 Camaro 2-owner, V-8 with automatic transmission and T tops & only 126,000 miles. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. Its been sitting for the past two years & started often with battery minder kept on it. The paint is old and dated and a small dent on the right front fender wheel opening. Interior is nice with no rips and tears but it is musty smelling from being closed up for the past two years.
The car will run and drive as soon as I have time to put a fresh battery in it change the oil and give it a spin.
We are located in the very south east corner of Kansas just 100 miles straight below Kansas City. Youre welcome to call us now for more information on the Z 28 or any other car in our inventory of 25+ classics.
Feel free to call at seven days a week up there 11 PM central at 620-249-7977 thats our cell phone.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy NOMAD
1960 CHEVY CORVAIR w/only 33000 miles
1979 K-5 Chevy Blazer ‘Cheyenne’
1939. Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan
Pittsburg , KS
1972 Corvette Coupe
1929 FORD MODEL A ROADSTER--old school style
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door