1934 Ford, 3 window, Street Rod Coupe. Car is like new with a 454 blown big block Chevy. Car drives and runs great. Car has cold AC/hot heat, a nice sound system, disc brakes on all four wheels. 350 Turbo trans and the blower is a 671. We win first place at almost all car shows. We drive this car to the ones that are 50 miles or less away. Car has a Texas title and is tagged until 2024. Price is firm. Call me at 903-413-6252. Thanks for looking.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door